Ice coffee cubes
My day usually starts with an espresso. Later during the day, I’ll drink one or two more coffee’s. At least I try not to drink more than that. I variate with cappuccino’s, latte’s, espresso ánd ice coffee. When I was in Bangkok the past few weeks, I went back to the ‘ice coffee bag’, see pictured below. That’s how I used to have my daily coffee when I lived over there.
Ice coffee bag
…Ór I drink homemade ice coffee with ice cubes like these. If you’re a coffee lover, this is a great hack. You just freeze strong coffee/espresso in an ice cube tray. Freeze and take them out any time you feel like coffee. Add some milk, et voila! Great advantage: always ice coffee available. And it looks cool too, don’t you think?
- Strong coffee
- Needed: ice cube tray
- Make strong coffee for the amount of ice cube trays you prefer to use
- Let the coffee cool down and pour in the ice cube tray
- Freeze at least 4-5 hours
- Take out the ice cubes, fill a glass with the cubes and add milk
- The ice cubes will melt a bit, stir and enjoy your coffee