Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
W00PS!!! Haven’t had much time for blogging lately. Did some cooking here and there. But ate all before I had the chance to make a nice photo… sorry ;). Ok. Honestly… I just wish I’d have all day, all week just for cooking and blogging about it. That’s definitely my dream. No. My goal. Will keep working on that one though :).
So for now. Just those cookies that I made recently. It’s a miracle I had some leftover to shoot. They’re yummie. ENJOY. HAPPY HOLIDAYZZ & share the lovin’ <3
Oh and definitely will share some xmas foodies. Don’t shoot me if that will be AFTER Christmas. Jehhh my planning is great. Another goal for 2014….!
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons/197g unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup/156g light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup/100g granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp/5g vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups/210g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon/7g baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon/4g fine sea salt
- 3 cups/242g quick cooking oats
- 1 cup/177g semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350F/175C. Line two baking sheets (or four, if you have them) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars together at medium speed with an electric hand mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Add oats and chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until oats are incorporated and chips are evenly dispersed.
- Place one tablespoon of dough on a lined baking sheet and then place another tablespoon directly on top (this will be approximately 26g total). Stud dough with additional chocolate chips. Repeat process, spacing cookies 3-inches apart and place no more than 6 cookies total on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on pans for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.