Raw Cacao Banana SmoothieJump to recipe
If you really want to enjoy the benefits of chocolate, it’s best you eat it in the form of ‘raw chocolate’.
Raw chocolate is not highly heated, like supermarket chocolate. Result is that antioxidants stay in the cacao. Raw cacao even has a higher antioxidant rating than blueberries, acai and goji berries.
At a glance….
Raw cacao contains:
- magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese.
- vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B9 and E.
- essential heart-healthy fat: oleic acid a monounsaturated fat.
Raw cacao is good for:
- a lower blood pressure and it improves circulation.
- promoting cardiovascular function & health.
- neutralizing free radicals.
- improving digestion.
- enhancing physical and mental well-being.
So, no excuse any more to live without a bag/jar/bar of raw cacao right?
You can ad it to shakes/smoothies, cereal (granola) and dairy or nut milk.