Limonade Jump to recipe
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Water with a bit of flavour: I don’t mind. Either with some herbs or with syrup > lemonade <. But isn’t it nice to make your own lemonade? Or límonade: make it with limes instead of lemons!
This drink is originally made with sugar. I’ve tried to make it with honey. That works out pretty good too!
OH! And by the way. Apparently it’s great with vodka in the mix! At least that’s what my friends discovered during my housewarming. I should have made so many more litres ;).
- 1.5 l water
- Zest of 4 limes
- 500 ml lime juice
- 200 g sugar (or honey)
- Boil the water with the lime zest.
- Once it's boiling, you remove the water from the stove.
- Add the sugar of honey and stir till it's dissolved.
- Add the juice.
- Let it cool down en store in the fridge till the limonade very cold.
- Drink with loads of ice cubes. And vodka ;).