2 Ingredient Banana Raspberry Ice Cream (without ice cream maker)
Recently I bought a small ice cream maker. But uhh do I really one?! I’m sure I’ll discover the benefits, but so far: you can make delicious ice cream without one. Even with only 2 (!) Ingredients!
I made this for ice cream for the blog swop recipe from last month: these lemon raspberry cookies (with almond pulp or flour)! The combo make ice cream sandwiches!
Tasty and healthy 2 Ingredient Banana Raspberry Ice Cream
So tasty during the current heat wave here in The Netherlands! And uhm this is super healthy ice cream.
This makes having breakfast with ice cream, no problem at all!
- 3 Bananas
- 1 cup raspberries
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces
- Clean the raspberries
- Freeze both (at least 4-5 hours)
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and puree in a food processor. Then move the banana mixture to a (freeze) bin
- Puree the raspberries
- Use a spoon to mix the raspberry into the banana mixture.
- If you want to have the ice cream slightly firmer, you can freeze it for an hour before serving.
- ENJOY! 😀