Almond ButterJump to recipe
I’ve never been to crazy about nut butters. Actually I mean: peanut butter as a child. A school lunchbox with peanut butter + regular butter sandwiches. Bbbbbrrrrr….!!!! Ask my mom she knows, you’re not making me happy with that. I guess it was a child thing. One of the rare things I didn’t like.
I love nut butter nowadays. I’m still not a big fan of nut butter on a sandwich, but if I only knew about the amazing things you can do with nut butters. And if I only knew how easy you can make it!
I made this almond butter because I found a few interesting recipes that use it (Oh and I made these no bake peanut butter bars a while ago!) . One of these recipes will follow soon! >>> Check it out: the raw cacao almond butter cups!
- 3 cups of almonds
Optional: 2 tablespoons honey
Optional: pinch of seasalt
- Poor the almonds in your kitchen machine and blend.
- Continue till the nuts are finely chopped.
- Scrape down the sides and continue.
- Repeat this a few times un till the almonds become a smooth paste.
- Depending on your machine, this can take 10-20 minutes.
Great tips!!I will definitely try these tips!!
Yes, please so Gloria!