Spinach Fig Walnut & Danish Blue Salad Jump to recipe
Checking out my fridge for leftovers, resulted in this very yummie salad! The sweet figs, combined with the strong Danish blue: I LOVE it. Perfect salad for a sweet summer day.
Spinach Fig Walnut & Danish Blue Salad
- 2 Handfuls (baby) spinach - about 2 cups
- 4 Dried figs
- 1/2 `Cup walnuts
- 40 gr. Danish blue
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Cucumber
- Wash the spinach and divide on two plates.
- Cut the figs, tomatoes and cucumber and mix with the spinach.
- Crumble the walnuts and Danish blue over the salad.
- Add a nice dressing (mix of olive oil, salt, pepper and some balsamic vinegar) et voilà!
Very nice with some bread and a good soup