Youth sentiment. With my grandparents to the pancake house. Thick large pancakes… eyes bigger than the belly…of course! Or my other grandmothers pancakes. In her tiny kitchen, baked with lots of butter and served by the queen on a beautifully classic plate with golden details. Or the pancakes syrup and cheese from my first boyfriend. I loved the discovery of the sweet and salty combination.
Breakfast banana pancakes
I never ate pancakes for breakfast. But hej… when you discover these 3 ingredient banana pancakes > healthy > delicious > good start of the day > made easily > served within a snap. Well, then it’s pancake breakfast time for sure.
Serve with a topping of mashed berries, homemade Nutella or check the other topping suggestions in the recipe.
Do you have a reason not to have breakfast with banana pancakes tomorrow? I don’t think so!
- 2 (ripe) bananas
- 4 eggs
- Optional: 1/4 tsp baking soda (makes them fluffy)
- Mash the bananas with a fork or food processor.
- Beat the eggs lightly and mix with the bananas.
- Add the baking soda and mix everything very well.
- In a frying pan bake the mini pancakes over medium-low heat.
- Forest fruits / strawberry mix (just in the blender without additives, see photo)
- Honey / maple syrup
- Chocolate Sauce or homemade Nutella
- Yoghurt with cherries