Radish with Hummus and Sesame seed
This is the easiest, best ánd healthiest snack I know. The mix of radish and hummus + toasted sesame seeds is just great. Tasty with a bite too!
It’s a snack that always surprises my guests when I serve it. Make sure you buy plenty, they’ll eat everything ;).
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Japanese soy sauce
- Bowl of hummus
- 1 bunch of radish
- Toast the sesame in a dry pan (short!), deglaze with soy sauce and place in bowl.
- Create a small bowl with hummus. Take of the leaf and root (leave stalk) from the radish. Wash the radish and place on plate.
- Tell your guests: "Dip the radish in the hummus and then in the sesame seeds.