Sometimes I don’t have so much time to spend on my dinner. In that case a microwave meal, pizza, take-away or something like that will do. But it’s not what I prefer. I prefer home cooked healthy food.
When you have stuff to do at home and you want your dinner to get ready in the mean time. This is what you do:
- Check out your fridge for left-over veggies, for example 1 zucchini, 1 fennel, 1 red pepper etc. Also look for potatoes, unions, garlic and herbs.
- Got it? Now can make a super meal with roasted veggies
- Don’t have it, or not enough? Maybe buy that pizza any ways.
Making roasted veggies has a few benefits
- It’s very healthy: Veggie Bomb!
- You can use all of your left over veggies
- It’s not very expensive
- And last but not least: it’s super yummie!
Making the veggies is a matter of cutting, mixing some oil & herbs & slide it in the oven. In the meantime you can make a nice mayonnaise & mustard mix for the veggies and you still have plenty of time to continue your work or fold your laundry ;).
Don’t forget about the (rosemary) potatoes… They taste like fries…Serving: 1 or 2 for the main course