Veggie pulp recipe – Spinach pancake
Recently I experimented quite a bit with pulp. As you might have guessed: this doesn’t mean that everything works out… I am convinced, that I have to be able make a good pulp recipe for jam. It didn’t work out just yet, but I’ll hold on a little longer. Tips? Anyone … ??!
So… no jam pulp recipe blog this week! Hopefully another time. If figured out another recipe instead. These spinach pancakes worked out really well! I used the pulp (only the spinach pulp) of this spinach-pineapple juice recipe.
I’m very curious how others like it. So please let me know what you think about it, if you make it! Feedback is always welcome :).
- 1/2 - 1 cup spinach pulp (In my JuiceMe machine this pulp from: 200ml juice / 6 cups of spinach)
- 2 1/2 cups (almond) milk (make almond milk with slow juicer)
- 1 1/2 cups of Greek yoghurt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix the spinach pulp, milk and yogurt in a food processor or blender and puree well.
- Add eggs and honey and puree.
- Then add the flour and puree.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and mix in the baking powder and baking soda.
- If the batter is too thick, add a little milk.
- Fry in a pan with coconut oil or butter.
Inspired by the regular spinach pancake recipe of: Chocolate & Carrots